- Ideal for 3D models weighing 2–3 oz (55–85 g) and sport and scale models weighing 3–6 oz (85–170 g)
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor small aerobatic park flyers
- Extremely quiet and lightweight—just .3 oz (8.5 g)
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Designed for firewall mount or carbon tube mount
- 4- to 8-cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3S Li-Po
- Up to 30 watts
- Includes prop adapter
- Includes mount, mounting hardware and 2mm gold BL connectors
- Upgraded performance for indoor motors
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
Ideal for 3D models 2–3 oz (55–85 g) and sport and scale models 3–6 oz (85–170 g), or models requiring up to 30 watts of power.
Maximum operating temperature: 220 degrees Fahrenheit
Adequate cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels.
Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds. Adequate time between maximum burst intervals is required.
You will need...
4-6A Brushless ESC
2-3S Li-Po or 4-8 cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH
3x3 Direct Drive Prop
Type: Brushless outrunner
Bearings or Bushings: Two 1.5 x 4 x 2mm Bearings
Recommended Prop Range: 3x3 to 6x3 ‘Direct Drive’ for 2S or 4x4 or 4.5x3 for 3S
RPM/Volt (Kv): 2200
Resistance (Ri): .91 ohms
Idle Current (Io): .30A @ 8V
Continuous Current: 2.6A
Maximum Burst Current: 3.2A (15 sec)
Cells: 2–3S Li-Po or 4–8 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH
Speed Control: 4–6A brushless
Weight: 8.5 g (.30 oz)
Overall Diameter: 16mm (.63 in)
Shaft Diameter: 1.5mm
Overall Length: 20mm (.80 in)