- Ideal for 3D models 4–6 oz (115–170 g) and sport and scale models 6–12 oz (170–340 g)
- Up to 55 watts
- Designed for firewall mount or carbon tube mount
- Integrated prop saver design
- Extremely quiet and lightweight—just .5 ounces (14 grams)
- Upgraded performance motor for indoor IPS and 180 motors
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunners
- Includes mount, mounting hardware and 2mm gold BL connectors
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Great lightweight outrunner for small indoor foamies
Ideal for 3D models 4–6 oz (115–170 g) and sport and scale models 6–12 oz (170–340 g), or models requiring up to 55 watts of power.
Maximum operating temperature: 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
Adequate cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels.
Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds. Adequate time between maximum burst intervals is required.
You will need...
6–10A brushless ESC
2S Li-Po or 5- to 7-cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH
5.5 x 4.5–8 x 6 Slow Flyer prop
Type: Brushless outrunner
Size: Upgrade for 180-size
Bearings or Bushings: Two 2 x 5 x 2.5mm Bearings
Recommended Prop Range: 5.5 x 4.5–8 x 6 Slow Flyer
RPM/Volt (Kv): 2200
Resistance (Ri): .25 ohms
Idle Current (Io): .45A
Continuous Current: 7A
Maximum Burst Current: 8A (15 sec)
Cells: 6 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 2 Li-Po
Speed Control: 6A–10A brushless
Weight: 14 g (0.5 oz)
Overall Diameter: 22mm (.85 in)
Shaft Diameter: 2mm
Overall Length: 23mm (.90 in)