Seagull Models Extra 330LX
Wingspan: 82.0 in (208.2 cm)
Wing area: 1349.4 sq.in (87.1 sq.dm)
Average Weight: 16.3 - 16.8 lbs (7.4 - 7.6 kg)
Length: 77.7 in (197.3 cm)
Gasoline Engine: 50cc
Radio System: 6 channels with 6 servos.
Flying skill level: intermediate/advanced.
- High quality balsa and balsa plywood for strong and lightweight construction.
- Accurate scale outline and appearance.
- Professionally designed for 3D and precision aerobatics.
- Professionally covered in Oracover.
- Plug-in wing and stab for easy transportation and assembly.
- Carbon fiber reinforced landing gear can handle hard landings.
- Delivers precision and freestyle 3D performance with confidence.
- Removable wings, stabs and rudder.
- Heavy duty fiberglass cowl and wheel pants.
- Designed for gasoline and electric power conversion.
- All necessary hardware included.
Extra 300LX Instruction Manual
Box size; 64" x 15" x 23"