Seagull Models Messerschmitt BF109E ARF 64"
Wingspan: 64.0 in (162.5 cm)
Wing area: 765.7 sq.in (49.4 sq.dm)
Approximate flying weight: 11.0 lbs (5.5 kg)
Wing Loading: 33 oz./sq. ft.
Length: 59.8 in (152 cm)
Gasoline Engine Size: 15 - 20cc
Glow Engine Size: .60 - .90 2-stroke, .90 - 1.20 4-stroke
Electric Motor: E-Flite Power 60 (470kv), 6S 5000 Lipo, 80amp ESC
Radio system: 7 channels min with 9 servos.
Flying skill level: intermediate/advanced.
- High quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Sheeted tail surfaces.
- Operational flaps with linkages for scale performance and appearance.
- Bolt-on 1-piece wing.
- Covered with Oracover film and painted flat.
- Includes retractable landing gear (mechanical) with working Oleo struts.
- Fiberglass cowl.
- Removable top-hatch provides access for radio or electric and conceals power switches.
- Complete, high-quality hardware package (non-scale spinner) and pilot included
BF109E Instruction Manual