Seagull Models P-47D Thunderbolt ARF 63"
Wingspan: 63.0 in (160.0 cm)
Wing area: 728.5 sq.in (47.0 sq.dm)
Weight: 9.3 - 9.9 lbs (4.2 - 4.5 kg)
Wing Loading: 32 oz./sq. ft.
Length: 51.8 in (131.5.0cm)
Gasoline Engine size: 10-15cc
Glow Engine Size: .60 - .90 2-stroke, .90 - 1.20 4-stroke
Electric Motor: E-Flite Power 60 (470kv), 6S 5000mAh Lipo, 80amp ESC
Radio: 6 channels with 10 servos.
- Covered in genuine Oracover premium covering with decals applied and matte clear coat for a realistic warbird finish.
- Operational flaps for scale appearance and slow landings.
- Fiberglass engine cowl dummy radial and cowl flap detail.
- Fully sheeted, airfoil tail surfaces for improved flight characteristics.
- Wing Guns, Drop tanks and removable antenna for ultimate detail.
- Two-piece pug in wings for easy transport.
- Large removable top hatch for easy radio and battery access.
- Mechanical retracts with operational Oleo struts.
- Detailed Scale cockpit with light weight pilot included.
- Wing mounted navigation lighting set included.
- Includes all necessary hardware.
P-47D Instruction Manual