Seagull Models Westland Lysander ARF 118"
Wingspan: 118 in
Length: 70.4 in
Wing area: 1471sq.in
Approximate flying weight: 22lbs
Wing Loading: 35 oz./sq. ft.
Gasoline engine size: 50 - 60cc
Electric Motor size: Rimfire 50CC, 12S 6000 mAh Lipo, 120 amp HV ESC.
Radio system required: 6 channels min
Flying skill level: intermediate/advanced
(4) High Torque Std - Ailerons & Flaps
(1) High Torque Metal Gear Std - Tail gear
(3) High Torque Mini (Hitec HS225BB or similar) - Elevators & Rudder
Required Servo Extensions:
(2) 36" Extensions - Ailerons
(3) 36" Extensions - Elevators & Rudder
(4) 12" Extensions - Flaps & Ailerons
Matching Paint (Testors Model Masters)
FS34079 Dark Green
- High quality balsa and balsa plywood construction for light weight and durability.
- Scale color scheme.
- Covered in genuine Oracover film covering with matte finish.
- Pre-hinges and recessed control surfaces.
- Factory painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants.
- Instrument panel and painted pilot.
- Removable hatch allows easy access to radio components and battery electric power.
- Reniforced aluminum landing gear with operational struts.
- Scale outlines and excellent flying characteristics.
- Two-piece, plug-in wings simplify transportation and assembly.
- All necessary hardware included for either glow or electric power system
Seagull Lysander Instruction Manual