Seagull Models JU-87B Stuka ARF 90"
Wingspan: 90.0 in (228.6 cm)
Wing area: 1328.7 sq.in (85.7 sq.dm)
Approximate flying weight: 17.6 lbs (8.0 kg)
Wing Loading: 31 oz./sq. ft.
Length: 63.3 in (173.4 cm)
Gasoline Engine Size: 40cc - 50cc
Glow Engine Size: 1.80 - 2.20 4-stroke, 1.60 or larger 2-stroke
Electric Motor: Rimfire 50cc, 10-12S 6000mAh Lipo, 120amp HV ESC
Radio system required: 6 channels min with 7 servos
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
- Flaps: 2 Std servos (70 oz +)
- Ailerons: 2 Std servos (70 oz +)
- Elevator: 1 High torque metal gear servo
- Rudder: 1 High torque metal gear servo
- Throttle: 1 Std servo (gas or glow only)
1 Piece Removable Wing:
- (2) 24" Ailerons (can be set up on 2 channels or use a Y-harness for 1 channel operation)
- (2) 18" Flaps (requires 2 channels or a reversing Y-harness)
Removable wing tips (3 piece wing):
- (2) 18" & (2) 12" Ailerons
- (2) 18" (2) 6" Flaps
- High quality balsa and balsa plywood construction.
- Flat-finish Oracover covering with accurate and scale color scheme.
- Scale offset flaps and ailerons.
- Reinforced aluminum landing gear with scale wheel pants.
- Scale bombs and dive brakes.
- Three-piece, plug-in wings simplify transportation and assembly.
- Removable top-hatch provides access to radio gear and batteries for electric conversion.
- All necessary hardware (including pilots) included for either gas or electric power systems.
JU-87B Stuka Instruction Manual